Some barrier examples
- Optimism: "It'll happen the way it'll happen!"
- Impatience: "We'll cross that bridge when we get there!"
- Blindness: "It'll never happen to us!"
- Intransigence: "We've always done it this way!"
- Over-confidence "We'll fix it later!"
- Secrecy: "We don't want any interference!"
- Power-play: "We know best!"
- Mixed message: "Do it because it's our policy!"
- Indirect message: "You should have known better!"
- Disparagement: "It'll never work, the boss won't like it, it'll cost a fortune, so let's be realistic!"